Saturday, April 15, 2017

MCOM 13: ted talks round {??}.


Have we ever talked about how much I love Ted Talks. Several months ago we watched this ted talk in my career strategies class. I don't completely agree with every single thing that he says, but I think it's really important and he presents a good point. 

And as I've mentioned, right now I'm at the age that I have to decide what I'm doing with my life. I don't suggest being this age. It's no fun. But on the bride side, it's a time that a person gets to decide what they're passionate about. "Passion is your greatest love." So I'm over here trying to decide the answer to that question. "Does the word destiny scare you?"I think the other thing that we have a problem with is the idea of understanding what it means to be passionate about something. I think that sometimes we think that you can only be passionate about a cause or a belief. But let me tell you, I think that my accounting 310 professor is passionate about accounting. The way he talks about it. And I actually think that that is really cool. I think you should be passionate about what you study.

Anyways, I'm going to go figure out how to make my weird different passions into a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment