Tuesday, March 14, 2017

MCOM #6: HTML.

If I could use emojis on a blogpost, I would definitely be using the laughing/crying emoji right now because guess what?? I decided I love my IS 201 class. I don't even know why I'm saying that. I thought that class was going to be the worst class of my college career {no wait, that would have been the political philosophy class I accidentally took.} Nonetheless, right now we are building websites using HTML and call me a dork, but I love it! If I was still using this blog as a real blog, I would probably spend hours upon hours redesigning it using my own HTML.

I find it fascinating that you can just type letters and stuff shows up. And yes, I know that right now it looks like a website that hasn't been updated for about 10 years, but we're only on day two!

So, my friends, this is my story about how I learned to not judge a class until you try it. Maybe if I don't get into the accounting program I'll do IS {ha. I don't like it that much.}


No comments:

Post a Comment