Friday, January 2, 2015

christmas//mission farewell.

This Christmas was one for the books! It was the first time everyone has been together since before Zach's mission, and it won't happen again for two years. I finally got to meet my nephew {who is the cutest kid you've ever seen} and I got to hang out with the rest of my nieces and nephews. It was great to have the whole family back together! We're just as crazy, and loud, and hilarious {at least I think so} as I remember. For Christmas Ryan, Tiffany, and Zach are digitizing all of the family videos so that made for a lot of quoting and memories {"MMOOOMM, can you movie me doing a little dance?" "Zach, buddy, that's not cereal, that's laundry detergent."} All around, it was a fun&laughter filled week.



Caitlin was Mary for our Nativity play! Cutest Mary, am I right?

Is it really a Christmas Eve program without Mom and Danielle's Sleigh Ride duet??


Then we had even MORE family get into town for my farewell! My Aunt and her family made it as well as a few cousins on my dad's side and my sweet Grandma. We ate lots of food {surprise}, played lots of games {surprise}, and talked {a lot. surprise.} and I loved it. I have the greatest family in the world!

A picture in which both Danielle and Evan are blurry. photography skills.



My awesome sister-in-law and cousin were the masterminds behind this hot cocoa bar! ISN'T IT CUTE?? Thanks Tiff!



And that is the {not so complete} story of how grateful I am for my family. It's going to be a bittersweet 18 months without all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment