Friday, November 21, 2014

harry potter studio tour.

yes, I do feel like 6 hours of my life deserves an entire blog post. why? because harry potter studio tour. that's why. if, for some odd reason, you don't realize that I LOVE Harry Potter, maybe you should take a look at the time we went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in florida during FCCLA nationals. or the time we threw a Harry Potter birthday party. really, just talk to me, in general. Harry Potter is the best.

WELL. I've dreamed of going to the studio tour since I heard there was such a thing. and you can't live an hour away from it and not go. so... that's what we did! and let me tell you... it was great. yes, we spent almost 6 hours in there {when most people can go through it in less than 2} and I don't regret it one bit.


did Tom Felton guide my entire tour? yes. {insert heart emoji here} 


the actual invisibility coat. oh my lantus





real tears happened here. real tears.

I learned so much during the studio tour! worth every single penny {or pound.} Like did you know that hagrid's head is fake? true story.

one of the best days of the study abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment