Monday, May 19, 2014

if this is summer, it's here.

Hello!

Last weekend my mom and I went hiking in Ridgeway! Man, have I told you how much I love Colorado?



I got new running shoes! Life is good, friends.


Today I got this awesome package from Hunter! Ahhh... I love it! Hunter, you're the best. Plus... it had paint and chocolate and harry potter and tiger t-shirts. What else does a girl need??


Guys, as soon as you get a full time job plus a part time job plus violin students plus an office to clean... you realize that your only social activity is the ongoing facebook group chat with your friends from BYU. And that's ok. kinda. and a little sad, but whatever. 2 years and we'll all be back at BYU!

-Erica

p.s. LOOK AT SAM'S MISSION BLOG!!! READ IT. DO IT. AHHHH

oh, and I OFFICIALLY STARTED MY MISSION PAPERS YESTERDAY!! t-minus 105 days until I can turn them in (: and two days later I will be...

flying to london.

No comments:

Post a Comment