Monday, March 31, 2014

friendly reminder that I live{d} here.

Last night, I came across this post about why Colorado is the best state {read it. just do it.}. I mean, I can't vouch for #10, but the other reasons are perfection. If you haven't visited Colorado, you are missing out!




The pictures above are the only real evidence of Colorado on my computer, so that's probably why I use them for everything. But guys, I LIVE IN THIS PLACE. I four wheeled there. Colorado is the best state, and if you don't think so, you're wrong {I'm just kidding! ...kind of...}

Take me home.

Except don't, because I also really, really like college and all of my friends here.

-Erica

I would also venture to say that Western Colorado is even better than Colorado overall {AKA the side of Colorado with all the mountains} but I may be biased.

Proof:

No comments:

Post a Comment