Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jamaica bound!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen! My best friend in the entire world, Sam {here's her blog}, is going to the Kingston Jamaica mission!! I am so proud of everything that this beautiful girl has accomplished! What will I do without her for 18 months? I'm not exactly sure... but that's beside the point. She will be sharing the gospel in Jamaica for a year and a half!

 







What an AMAZING example she is to me. Her testimony is so strong. I cannot believe that my best friend is going on a mission! Saying I'm proud of her is such an understatement!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

p.s. I'm back in Utah now! Only 2 1/2 weeks left till Christmas break! But this week will be great (: A concert, going to temple square to see the lights with my ward this weekend, and who knows what else!! Happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment