Tuesday, December 24, 2013

it's the most wonderful time of year.

Christmas! This is my absolute favorite time of the year. In the last week, I finished my first semester at college. Over the last few months I've learned so much! I've also learned that as much as I would love to keep track of every detail in my life, it is clearly not working. So instead of trying to catch up on everything I missed, I think I'll just fast forward (: Ryan and Tiffany are here for Christmas and I'm so glad to be home! Usually we have a big program every Christmas Eve, but because of lack of people we didn't for the first time since I can remember. After our Christmas dinner, my parents and I read the Christmas story in Luke and watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir christmas concert from 2012 {the absolute best one I've ever gone to... and I've been almost every year since I can remember}. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be better than spending Christmas Eve at home with my parents (:




Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment