Saturday, December 7, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas.

GUESS WHAT? I finally feel like it's Christmas season. The snow, the lights, the music. everything. and it's great.

oh. and the finals. and the final papers. and the finals stress. and the studying. but let's not talk about that.

This week was awesome! Episodes of The Paradise with Cady, ice skating and FreezeFest, Austenland with McKay, nightly christmas stories, not having a ton of homework, and decorating our dorm room! {yes. that was on our bucket list} don't forget Kayla has a blog right here!









everyone needs a classic corny "family" christmas tree picture.





The snow? the snow is phenomenal. {even if montrose did get their first snow day in 20 years and I was stuck walking around in below 0 weather...}

Anyways, I have papers to write and a room to clean before our ward trip tonight! So I'm leaving you with my current favorite christmas song... although let's be real. there is no such thing as a bad christmas song. I decided that I'm just a really big fan of any of the classic christmas songs, just in case you were wondering (:


Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

p.s. today Cady, Kayla, and I went to the creamery on ninth {you see... we sorta kinda have a lot of extra dining dollars to spend before the end of the year...} and I had my first cheeseburger!

...I'm not sure what all the hype was about...


In two weeks I'll be home and done with finals (:

No comments:

Post a Comment