Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I take it all back.

you know how in my last post I said that I didn't have much homework? I take it all back. seriously. I have 6 papers and a multi-model project due this week. {ok, one paper is due wednesday, and a couple on thursday}. Long story short, as much as I would love to share all of my pictures from the Temple Square lights last weekend, it'll have to wait. because I'm going to bed. after a nice little 5 hour session in the library. all so I can wake up and do it again tomorrow!

In the meantime, you can listen to this awesome Bach fugue for organ that I wrote my humanities paper on tonight! I'm still just really astounded by the fact that someone can play this...



p.s. don't worry. I've finished one paper, and I don't have to start from scratch on the others because I've been working on them for a while.

plus, by me finishing...

6 papers + 1 multi-model project and presentation + 5 finals = I get a three week break! 

Then a new semester with new classes (:

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment