Saturday, November 30, 2013

thanksgiving 2013.

Have I told you that this is my favorite time of year?? Snow, christmas music, and a reminder of everything I have to be thankful for!

So... the picture aspect of the holiday is somewhat lacking, but just believe me when I say that there was so much food and so much laughing. I was so glad that Danielle and Jayson got to come for the holiday {and of course bring the cutest niece and nephew ever}!




I arranged the flowers... and complained the whole time because, well, floral arranging is harder than it looks!
our family thanksgiving tradition (:
Dessert on thanksgiving is THE BEST.
Such a great day! I'm so glad I've been able to spend the last few days in Colorado! Yesterday I was able to go to Coffee Trader to catch up with Kelsey, Sam, and Kelly. It's weird thinking that we don't live close anymore, but it felt just like any other time... like we hadn't been separated for months. Anyways, I'm so grateful for those girls! I'm not sure what I would do without best friends like them (:

On another note... SAM GOT HER MISSION CALL!!! But. she hasn't blogged about it yet, and I think that's something she should do before me. So... let me just tell you. I am so excited for her! Tomorrow I'll blog all about her opening her call and where she's going (:

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment