Saturday, September 28, 2013

happy friday!

this week has been... interesting. {both good and bad}

I mean, I took my first test in the testing center today. {that would fulfill the "bad" part of my week}. Seriously, who thought of making nervous freshmen wait in line for close to an hour just to take a test? Because it is not nice.

Anyway, on a happier note:
last night we went to the football game! ...ok, we got there late because it was most definitely a last minute decision, and we left early because it was ffrreeeezziinngg, but it was still fun!






Secondly, I owed Joseph cookies... so we baked chocolate chip cookies a couple days ago, and decorated them ourselves (:

{yes, my name is backwards.}


After the game, we celebrated one of the girls from the ward who turned 18! How did we celebrate? Apple cider, of course!


Life is great! Also, this week Kayla talked me into actually using my twitter: https://twitter.com/DeckerErica

Sooo yep (:

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment