Sunday, September 8, 2013

BYU vs. Texas.

My first college football game!! It was BYU vs. Texas and it was fantastic! We got there around 3 then waited in line... for forever.




Those are our refillable BYU cups. yep, you can be jealous.
Then this happened:

please note that this was within like 10 minutes of the first picture in this blog post.



Then it down poured... quite literally. and we got soaked. and this is what that looked like:

*picture stolen from Ty on facebook...*

And after quite the delay the game finally started!!


And BYU won (: and even though I was soaking wet and freezing cold... it was most definitely worth it!!

Then came a random dance party in our lobby... and I've also learned that leaving your phone/computer in the hands of other people is unsafe.


don't worry, I knew they were taking the pictures...


yeah... the 50 bajillion of these... I didn't know about till I plugged my phone into my computer...
Well, lovelies, I hope you all are having/have had a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment