Friday, August 2, 2013

harry potter party.

you know how I love Harry Potter? In fact, one of the main reasons we wanted to qualify for FCCLA nationals last year was because Katie and I had been dying to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter {here's the florida post about that} And let me tell you, Harry Potter world did not disappoint. If any one wants to take me on a trip, let's go to Orlando so I can have some more real butterbeer.

Anyways. Last wednesday {July 31st} was Harry Potter's birthday! So Katie and I put together a Harry Potter party. It was great. except no one but us got dressed up so I'm not even putting pictures of them because they're lame.


Yes, we both have time-turners, butterbeer mugs, Hogwarts robes, and wands. 
we're Harry Potter dorks, ok?



We made a really simple butterbeer that we had done at one of our FCCLA parties. All it is: a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream, cream soda, and a tablespoon or so of caramel ice cream topping. It's not quite as good as the real thing, but it definitely has resemblances!

So... that was that! I'm sorry I've gone missing in action! This week got insane.

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment