Monday, July 1, 2013

four wheeling.

This past weekend my parents and I went four wheeling! It was tons of fun and it's been sooo long since I've been. {especially driving by myself!} I even got to drive the razor for the first time since my dad bought it... like 3 or 4 years ago, although I mainly just drove the other ATV (: The downfall was that everything was pretty hazy from the smoke of all the forest fires around Colorado. Sorta a big bummer... we need a lot of rain!
Although it wasn't the prettiest ride I've ever been on, it was still really beautiful and it made me realize how lucky I am to live in Colorado! It started raining a little bit so we didn't want to do the second half of the trail, but we made up for it by going to a wonderful Mexican food restaurant in Ouray and walking around all the adorable little shops. A great day to say the least (:

This is one of the most photographed mines in the country!






see what I mean by hazy??



Anyways, it was a great ride! Colorado= most beautiful state ever.

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment