Thursday, June 27, 2013

I can't believe I'm saying this.

but I adore working. I love it. I love my jobs, I love the people I work with, and I really adore the fact I have something to do {even if some days I wish I had a little bit more time}. It sounds crazy, but I get really excited that I get to go to work. First of all, my day job is super great. I get to work with a bunch of really cute little kids... heck, today I got paid to tie dye shirts, fill up water balloons, and play water balloon dodge ball. Not to mention that I get paid to eat a snack and talk to little kids EVERY SINGLE time I work. my job is the best ever. I wish I could just post a million pictures of how adorable these little kids are! I will admit that there are some days that I come home exhausted from chasing 6 year olds around for 5 hours, and sometimes I complain about some of the little kids never listening, but don't get me wrong: I wouldn't trade this job from any other summer job!

Then I get to work with some amazing people at my other job. plus I get free movies. and so does my best friend. What the heck could be better?!?


I think that's about all for now. Just thought I'd stop by and brag about me having the most wonderful summer jobs ever.

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment