Saturday, May 25, 2013

10 things//update.

So much has happened, I mean really, it has been a great start to my summer (: Some stuff I may be blogging about later...  but here are a few quick updates-

1. this sweet little graduation present came in the mail a few days ago:
yep. 15 inch MacBook Pro. I love it. That's an understatement actually. (fyi, I did have to pay for a part of it... I'm not that spoiled! Thank you graduation money!)

2. because of #1... this is literally what I've done with my life:
(no, not take pictures of myself). I just lay on my bed, headphones in (yep, two door cinema club still), and read blogs, pinterest/tumblr, and then read more blogs. literally. that's it.

3. Work. work. work. work. work.
That's all I feel like I'm going to be doing this summer. I got a second job... and a third job! (a couple weeks ago, but I forgot to tell ya'll's about it)

4. youtube and pandora. what would I do without it??

5. I moved my sewing machine back into my room. next week is gonna be full of thrift shopping and pinterest craft days with this lovely lady (:
*please note that we went thrift shopping before it was cool.*

6. Katie and I have been hanging out the last few days... and it's been lots and lots and lots and lots of fun, just enjoying summer, watching stars {I saw my first shooting star!}, laughing hysterically at Pirates of the Caribbean {the second one}, and so on. great fun I tell you.

7. Evan and Caitlin are here for a few days while their parents are in San Diego (lucky ducks!). gosh, my nephew and niece are cuter than yours. no offense of course, just speaking the truth!

8. I'm going to go get my hair cut next week. and I'm so sad because it's finally growing out, but I want to get rid of all the dead ends, then let it grow all summer before college. ohhhh the problems of being a girl.

9. next week is our ward youth temple trip! I am soooo stinkin excited about it. it's been forever since I've been on a temple trip, but I already have the days off of work, so no one is stopping me this time! (:

10. life is great right now. I mean, no more homework, instead- sleeping in, hanging out with friends/adorable nephew and niece, laughing, inside jokes, star gazing, working, reading, blogging, and sewing. what else could I possibly ask for??


I hope your week is going just as fantastically as mine!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment