Tuesday, April 9, 2013

welcome to colorado.



1. I would love to tell you that I took these pictures in January, and am now just getting around to posting them. But no. Not at all.

I wore a t-shirt today people. with no coat. because it's april.

This is not ok.

The saddest part is that this happens every single April. and every single April I think that this year will be better. And it never is. People. I wore shorts like two days ago. It was 70 degrees LAST WEEK. THIS IS NOT OK. Walking out to lunch and seeing my car covered in snow... not ok at all.

2. We leave for FCCLA state tomorrow (yes, Katie and I get to go!) Here's to a weekend of random dance parties, all nighters, spa nights with the girls, and of course... whoooopin everyone in COMPETITION!!

3. 39 days and 21 hours until graduation.

4. 25 days of actual school left. and lets face it... because of tennis, fccla, and choir, I'll be missing AT LEAST 7 of those days... plus possibly more. not too sad about that fact.

5. I'm so tired. which shouldn't be possible since last week was spring break and I slept tons.

6. I got my graduation announcements... now just to address them to 76 people. anyone wanna volunteer to help? :(

7. Tennis.

really, there's not much to say about it. today our match got cancelled (obviously) but now I'm headed to a team dinner!


Well, that's all I've got to say... I'll be checking in after FCCLA state!!! Hope all of you are having a warmer April day than I am!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment