Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ben rector.

To start off... All-State Choir was absolutely amazing! I mean, I can't even explain how amazing it was, but I'll have to save that for my Honor Choir posts! Adam's State Honor Choir is tomorrow (and Taylor, Samantha, and Jennifer will all be there as well... whoooo! I have friends going!) so next week I'll blog all about the wonderfulness that is honor choirs and dinner theater! But, in the meantime, may I please introduce you to my newest love?

Ben Rector.

(google images)

I mean, really. I know I also really like Coldplay, and Two Door Cinema Club, and The Cab, and Maroon 5, and Death Cab for a Cutie, and Jason Reeves, and The Script, and... shall i continue?
I just, hmmm, I just am on a "don't listen to anything but Ben Rector" streak.
 

And I really thing that's just about it! I have lots of packing and everything else under the sun to do, so, good bye for now!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment