Friday, December 28, 2012

work.

two blogs in one day? historic, really. well, like i've said many a time (such as in this post), i love my job. my dear little theater. well... a magazine did an article about it:

The Shelter Magazine.

(google images search)

well, yep, i quite enjoy my job, but today made me love it even more. why? because... well... this random group of people i was getting snacks for told me i looked like a movie star. i mean, how could you not love a job that you get such wonderful (random) compliments?? i mean, i had no make up (not that i really wear much anyways) and i was wearing my work uniform, and they just told me that i looked like i could be a movie star and that i "have a demanding presence" (not sure if that's a compliment or even what that means... but still). i was grateful. and, with some of my weird experiences over the last few weeks... i will never judge someone by their appearance. never. never ever again.and that, is my lesson of the day. 

sincerely,
erica michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment