Friday, December 21, 2012

7/8 and buttons.

well well well...
this girl (yes me.) is officially 7/8ths of the way through high school! that's right, folks. today i completed my first semester of senior year. and boy, am i glad it's over. way more to come about this week, but my parents are having a party in ten minutes and i have to leave the computer (weird, right???)

buttons.
(sorry the picture is blurry-ish)

this girl (sam) and i figured out how to make buttons for our blogs... soo... wanna grab my button??(:

tomorrow...
tomorrow will be my day. (after i sleep for a good 12 hours at least) i will blog. and clean. and not think about AP US History for at least one day. (then i need to start my homework for that dumb class... it's a good thing i like history.)

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment